It’s time to get slim!
Noninvasive Fat Reduction HIFU System
Thermal energy is generated using HIFU technology.
With this thermal energy,
fat cells are destroyed to reduce the circumference of the waist.
What is HIFU (high-intensity focused ultrasound)?
- HIFU is a type of thermal therapy with a main principle that is the same as burning paper by using a magnifying glass to focus light.
- Procedures using HIFU technology use the high temperature of 65-100℃, generated when applying the high-intensity ultrasound energy on one spot, to burn the target tissue.
Advantage of Contact Cooling
- Contact Cooling : Protect Epidermis
- ※ The data above are the comparison results of the usage (5°) and non-usage (20°) of contact cooling while performing procedures with the same energy (J).
- When the contact cooling was used, the temperatures were maintained between 30-37℃ and no ecchymosis was observed.
- When the contact cooling was not used, ecchymosis began to form as the temperature rose (over 40℃) and the size of the burns grew as the energy grew larger.
- Contact Cooling : Higher Energy
- Adverse effects attributable to the principle of HIFU procedure may occur. The LIPOcel™ is equipped with a special contact cooling device to eliminate these complications. This technology can cool the surface of the handpiece down to 5℃. Through the development and utilization of this technology, the LIPOcel™ features three core advantages.
- It decreases the neural pain from thermal energy.
It allows the emission of higher-intensity energy, which leads to increased effects.
- The frequency is 2MHz and the maximal output energy is 150J/㎠.
- It protects the epidermis to prevent ecchymosis.
3 different depth cartridges
3 different depth cartridges
LIPOcel™ Treatment Area
3 different depth cartridges provide all area treatment.
- Love handles
Features of LIPOcel™
- More effective
- The high
of the target
- Minimal pain
- Chill cartridge
- No downtime
- No hurdles
for a routine life
- No anesthesia
- The Asian Aesthetic Guide Autumn Issue
- Advanced Cooling System Gives LIPOcel Edge Over Competition
- Jeisys Medical holds international symposium (SALSA) for the first time as a cosmetic medical company in Korea.
- Jeisys Medical, a cosmetic medical company in Korea, held an international symposium on its own for the first time as a cosmetic medical company in Korea, drawing much interest in the industry.
- Interview with Dr Gerhard Sattler
- In a garden blooming with roses, we interviewed Dr Gerhard Sattler of the Rosenpark Klinik in Germany for his tips on managing the clinic for 20 years and his philosophy on treating patients.
- JeTS(Jeisys Technical Seminar)
- Jeisys Medical ran a seminar named JeTS(Jeisys Technical Seminar) with asian engineers from March 27 ~ April 1, in Thailand. This program was a first seminar for engineers about technical service information what other companies haven’t tried yet.