9 Interchangeable Filters
- Pigmented Lesions
- Acne / Hair Removal
Vascular Specialized Filters
Specialized Dual FiltersApplied short wavelength that has high absorption rate to both oxyhemoglobin and deoxyhemoglobin, and long wavelength that is capable of vascular treatment by occurring thermal damage.
More precise and safer FiltersMore precise and safer vascular treatment is now available by choosing filters depending on skin type adn depth of target vessel.
|500 ~ 600nm||530 ~ 600nm||530 ~ 650nm
900 ~ 1200nm
|550 ~ 650nm|
|Skin typeⅠ-Ⅱ (Light Skin)||Skin typeⅠ-Ⅱ (Light Skin)||All skin type||Skin TypeⅢ-Ⅴ (Dark Skin)|
VascularFacial telangiectasia, Rosacea
VascularFacial telangiectasia, All size of vessels
Photo shower™ TechnologyPhoto Shower™ technology using continuous 300 pulses/per minute allows quick and safe procedure.
Short ACNE treatment within one minute
- 420nm Cut-off Filter reacts with Porphyrin which made by bacteria enducing acne, then it forms singlet oxygen and kills the bacteria.
- Procedure is completed within one minute by using sliding technique.
- ICAD 2017 and Jeisys Asian User Meeting 2017
- ICAD 2017 and Jeisys Asian User Meeting 2017 at Bangkok Thailand
- interCHARM 2017
- Russia's Leading Beauty Show
- EADV 2017
- EADV 2017 at Geneva We have enjoyed to gather around with all Jeisys's friends and hope to meet you all again at InterCharm 2017
- Jeisys Medical holds international symposium (SALSA) for the first time as a cosmetic medical company in Korea.
- Jeisys Medical, a cosmetic medical company in Korea, held an international symposium on its own for the first time as a cosmetic medical company in Korea, drawing much interest in the industry.
- JeTS(Jeisys Technical Seminar)
- Jeisys Medical ran a seminar named JeTS(Jeisys Technical Seminar) with asian engineers from March 27 ~ April 1, in Thailand. This program was a first seminar for engineers about technical service information what other companies haven’t tried yet.